Monster Brushless Performance! Now Waterproof!
The Traxxas MXL-6s electronic speed control simplifies brushless technology with easy and intuitive programming. The MXL-6s uses advanced circuit design that allows sensorless brushless motors to operate with the smoothness and precision of the best brushed systems. It is optimized to operate out of the box with either two 7-cell NiMH or two 2S/3S LiPo battery pack configurations. The MXL-6s is equipped with low voltage detection for LiPo battery use, but it is not necessary to disable low-voltage detection during NiMH battery use due to its auto-detect capability! The MXL-6s is powered by Castle for Traxxas to ensure the highest level of quality and support and is backed by the Traxxas Lifetime Electronics Warranty.
Traxxas MXL-6s Waterproof ESC Features
The MXL-6s is optimized to operate out of the box with a wide range of battery options: 7-cell NiMH packs (8.4 volts) (2), 2S LiPo battery packs (7.4 volts) (2) or 3S LiPo battery packs (11.1 volts) (2); max. 25.2 volts.
- Patented Traxxas High-Current Connector eliminates a common bottleneck and maintains pure, unrestricted power flow from the battery to the brushless power system.
- Built-in low voltage detection for Lithium Polymer (LiPo) battery use provides a clear signal to the driver that the battery pack is nearing its minimum voltage threshold.
- Advanced circuit design allows sensorless brushless motors to operate with the smoothness and precision of the best brushed systems. There's no need for additional sensor wiring and hardware complexity.
- Multi-color LED provides clear feedback
- Thermal shutdown protection prevents the MXL-6s from overheating.
- Micro-fin aluminum heatsink dissipates heat.
- The MXL-6s includes a heatsink cooling fan for increased cooling capacity during extreme use.*
- Gold plated 6.5mm bullet connectors on 10-gauge Maxx® Cable flow full power to the motor without performance-strangling resistance.
|MXL-6s ESC SPECIFICATIONS:|
Traxxas High-Current Connector
The MXL-6s ESC is equipped with the patented Traxxas high-current connectors for restriction-free current flow. Click here for more information about the patented Traxxas High-Current Connector.
Assembled with Maxx® Cable (10-gauge wire)
This super-flexible, high-current, low-resistance 10-gauge wire acts like a series of giant pipes, flowing energy in and out of the MXL-6s electronic speed control and into the Traxxas 2200Kv, 75mm motor. The patented Traxxas High-Current Connector combined with Maxx cable is a better engineered solution for extracting all the power your battery has to give.
Waterproof MXL-6s Brushless Power System (#3378)